Providing Customs Clearance support and working closely with the European import and export teams in the UK. Through structured training you will be able to complete a UK Import and export Customs declarations.
- Produce import and export UK customs declarations
- Input relevant data depending on the UK tariff code
- Clearly communicate with your UK colleagues in English.
- Ability to work within set deadlines for submission of customs declarations
- Quickly resolve queried / rejected declarations
- Carry out any other related administrative work.
- Excellent communication verbal and written and a good command of English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of European customs declarations
- Willingness to learn and develop within the department
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- experience with Microsoft Office packages e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail
- Strong team ethic
Send your cv